Day / Night CCTV

It's an IP box with a normal camera. Basically the box is external, but it functions the same as an IP camera.

Yeah, not sure why that is. Maybe they've superceded the model. According to the reseller, the two different manufacturers were working together, but fell out and he got his stuff from the China based manufacturer. I'm going to write to them and see what their support is like. Glad that I didn't just report the guy to eBay, as this may be a totally valid reason.

Still would prefer the Pro version, but I can still test and develop some software with the current kit.

Reply to
elyob

The post office will also be able to give you the vendors full address, rather than them hiding behind the PO BOX.

I had a couple of PO BOX numbers over the space of a few years, and they`re a lot tighter on who is allowed to have them these days - including what I was told was clearance from the police before they`d issue one.

The selling of counterfeit goods from behind a PO BOX is likely to be frowned upon heavily !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

It might be worth informing Companies House that they`re still trading then... there are probably other factors such as income tax being avoided.

What`s the name of the company btw ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

I get parcels sent to my PO box all the time. BUT...only Royal Mail 'Standard Parcels....not ParcelForce (and obviously not couriers).

Mind, someone screwed up once and used ParcelForce (they have their own PO boxes). The driver actually dropped it off at the Royal Mail office!

Reply to
Bob Eager

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Frank Erskine saying something like:

It's to do with viewer safety. With a still digicam you choose to take the picture or not, thus providing a filter of sorts. Imagine the shock to innocent viewers seeing motion pictures of all the ugly people in the typical street.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That can't be the reason ... They *choose* to watch them on reality TV shows instead!

Reply to
Java Jive