Creotreat

Lots of woodworm has appeared on our smallholding this year and I'm hoping to get to grips with it this autumn. I've got some drums of Creotreat already, is this effective as a woodworm treatment or preventative? Unfortunately the woodworm seems to be some hard to reach places, such as between wooden roof supports and box profile sheets and under shed floors. Could I spray Creaotreat with a cheap garden sprayer? I seem to remember Creosote digested some types of plastic.

TIA

Reply to
Chade