Coving

I would like to copy the effect we have in our lounge, the corner of the ceiling is first lined with a 'skirting' then the smaller standard size coving is layed over the top. Are there pre cut lengths of this sheeting available to lay underneath?
thanks
Kaptain Kremin wrote:

How thick is it? Would 11mm plasterboard do?
--
Grunff