Costly Cylinder - alternatives ?

This is all helpful thanks, got enough to research some more and decide I think

Reply to
Jeff

That would require a pump to get the sort of flow rates I'm talking about. Also, most people like showers with pressure that you would need at least

10m head for (although some prefer low pressure as well). I like a rapid minute bath fill. The system in my old house had mains cold and pumped hot and could fill in under this period. My current system probably takes about 3 minutes, although it is usable after 2.

So when I say it isn't as good as the Megaflo, I'm comparing really quite large flow rates that would satisfy almost anyone. (i.e. 40lpm vs 60lpm).

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle