COST TO INSTALL 3 GAS & ELECTRIC METERS

Hi all,

I'm just about to exchange contracts on a victorian four storey house that is to be converted into three flats.

It has been vacant and totally derelict for ten years + and has suffered fire damage and vandalism, as such the services (gas and electric) have been cut off and the meters removed.

I need top ask the service providers to to reconnect the house and also provide and fit three meters (one for each flat).

In my budgeting I have put in a 'guesstimate' of £1500 for each service. So I can really tie the budget down can anyone give me a more accurate idea of how much I will be charged/robbed.

Many thanks Chris

PS. I've asked many questions on this site and always get great answers, My ambition is to one day answer one of your questions myself.

Reply to
ChrisD