CORGI for oil fired boilers?

Anyone know if there's a qualification/industry standard for oil fired boiler/heating engineers/plumbers similar to CORGI? I'm about to install a new oil fired boiler to replace the *two* we have now (the house was once split into two apartments), and just to be sure I'd like to know whether I should be looking for a particularly qualified source of 'professional help' when the time comes....

Also - is it neccessary to seek building warant approval if I'm just 'replacing' an existing boiler?

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim Nicholson

OFTEC - see

Also - is it neccessary to seek building warant approval if I'm just

Yup, part L again...

Reply to
John Rumm