copper oil pipe, plastic coated, what colour.

In laying new oil pipe for a boiler are there any requirements on the colour. THE BES site implies oil pipes should be brown, I see a large number of installations using dark blue and a google group of uk.d-i-y comes up with white coated.
I have a run of about 5metres and intend to use 10mm copper.
Lawrence. Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk