Converting lightbulb fitting to two flourescents

What have you got there at the moment? Just a ceiling rose with penedant fitting?

If so the simplest way would be to get a ligthing junction box (i.e. one with 4 terminals) to replace the rose. Hence you would have a L, and E, and an N terminal, and also a Switched L. Connect both cables out to the lights between N and Switched L.

Reply to
John Rumm

We're redecorating our kitchen soon, including replacing the two incredibly ugly flourescent lights! I thought I'd take the opportunity to replace the single bulb light fitting in the garage with the two flourescents. Will I be OK to just fit a junction block and run spur type cables to the two lights at either end of the garage, or do I need to do more?

Thanks in advance, Tim

Reply to
tim.collins