Condensing boilers rule?

Perhaps you need reminding? All the 'snip rubbish' you write can't hide your howlers from Google...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Now get professional help.

< snip babble >
Reply to
IMM

Lock in at the pub again?

Doesn't that hurt?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If it is, do you feel it is appropriate to use sensory impairment for ridicule?

Reply to
Neil Jones

I see no ridicule. This family trite may distinguish you from the crowd.

Reply to
IMM

Allowing for your poor grasp of English, I doubt it very much. A search of friends reunited shows 400 Neil Joneses have registered. A number of these will probably have less than 20/20 vision.

Reply to
Neil Jones

It seems like all.

Reply to
IMM

Where they are notorious for eventually leaking, I don't know of a single computer room with air conditioning which *hasn't* had a leak at one time or another :-(

Reply to
Andy Burns

Usually it's because the outlet pipe gets blocked with crud.

With AC systems there are supposed to be interlocks so that if the condensate container overfills because the pump isn;t working or other reason, there is some kind of alarm or shutdown.

I somehow doubt that this is provided on those for use with boilers and there would need to be a wiring hook in anyway - although not hard to achieve. Some of the larger floor standing boilers have provision for a condensate pump as an option, I believe,

Reply to
Andy Hall

impairment

I think we all know by now that your perception is often a long way from reality.

Reply to
Neil Jones

Gosh.

Reply to
IMM

IME the main reason for condensate collector sets leaking is an accumulation of dead insects blocking the outlet pipe. "Regular" service which includes checking and cleaning this out is often the key to the problem

Reply to
John