Colouring tile grout

The professional who tiled my bathroom walls seems to have coloured the grout to match the background colour of the tiles. I have to replace several broken tiles. Can I colour the grout and, if so, with what?>
On 29 Nov 2003 08:00:18 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@spamhole.com (Lorraine) wrote:

Grout colourant, available from tile shops
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

You can either buy pre-coloured grout, or grout colorant; but be careful; unless you know what was used on the original tiles a close colour match could be difficult.