Cloakroom pipes - alternative to boxing ?

I have a rather unsightly collection of pipes etc. in my cloakroom under the sink and along the wall Apart from boxing it in - which may be a little hard due to the run of some of the pipes. Is there an alternative. I had thought of something along the lines of those cable tidy things but cant find anything suitable.
Any idea's ?