Cleaning Supplies

I own a small cleaning company and we do alot of price shopping for chemicals. Lately I have been getting good deals on discounted supplies at the dollar stores.

Reply to
Izzabelle022000

The shipping costs must be a bastard, though?

Reply to
Jules Richardson

uh-hmm.

You take requests form chemicals to shop for prices for them? I see.

That's tremendous! Well done you!

Reply to
David Paste

Not many of them in East Cheam. A tremendous accomplishment, if true.

Reply to
grimly4

Best I check this one out. BTW, I detest American spammers nearly as much as detest the Asian spammers.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Fill ya boots Pounder... Are that lot like the Chinese/African/Any country other than England ones as well ?

Reply to
Nthkentman

Reply to
PeterC

I doubt that very much

Reply to
NT

I also detest southerners. Go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Mr Pounder