Central Heating Pump

Can someone please help with some advice. I have recently moved into

much larger house and have found that the central heating does not war all the radiators very well. I have tried balancing but althoug improved the rads are nowhere near the heat at my last house. The pum used is a Grundfos 15/60, my question is the house has 23 radiators approx 18 are large doubles, should i be looking for a replacement pum and if so how can i calculate the size i need, from waht i understan the pump i have is quite a powerful domestice version but i cany hel feeling its not pwerful enough as its the same as in my last hous which was quite smaller.

any help anyone can give greatly appreciated.

Regard

-- MattH

Reply to
MattH

What is the size of your boiler ? You have a high head pump already but it is of no use if the boiler is not big enough or the pipework from the boiler to the heating system equally not big enough ( unfortunately we are now into the realms of correctly sizing a heating system )

Reply to
IAN

The boiler is an ideal standard mexico, with an auxillary attached,

d> What is the size of your boiler ?

-- MattH

Reply to
MattH

If you dont provide the info asked, how can we help?

NT

Reply to
meow2222