Cement board screws

I'm after a supplier of stainless cement board screws at a sensible price. The cement board is 6mm and the screws have to self cut a countersink.

I've found a few suppliers on line at £5+VAT for 100 but they want around £19 to £25 postage!

Reply to
Alan

Do they need to be stainless steel? I used Aquapanel screws which are some sort of ceramic coated steel. Came from Wickes and were not hugely expensive.

Reply to
Andrew May