Cavity walls to fill or not to fill... below a flat roof.

My mother has just had an offer of getting her cavity walls filled for free. She has a flat roof on her house, is there a danger of the soffit ventilation getting filled up by this process?

Reply to
Housemartin

I have also just realised that there is no soffit ventilation, but there are air bricks in the cavity wall.

Reply to
Housemartin

There are no problems with air bricks. The installers know what they're doing. We had ours done twenty or more years ago (paying for it) and have been very pleased.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher