Can you cut curves out of a tile with an angle grinder?

Hi,
saw this review http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/house_garden/household_products/black_decker_angle_g rinder/_review/288127/ or http://tinyurl.com/i4kk
Not clear if they were straight or curved cuts.
Anyone cut curves with an angle grinder?
This is for large, thin bathroom ceramic tiles.
TIA Dave R

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/house_garden/household_products/black_decker_angle_g
Best go to B&Q and get their new Trim Cutter and extra's for 60. Well worth it.

I've done it with a diamond wheel tile cutter. You cut radii? close together then snap off the 'spikes'. Then clean up the edge - if needed - with a curved stone or ceramic file.
--
*Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view