buying a dry mop for laminate floors

Hi,

I've put a laminate floor down, and apparently the best (well, seemingly the easiest - I'm getting fed up with cleaning it with a cloth) way to clean them is with one of these dry 'static' mops you can get. Anyone know where I can get a cheap-ish one - I've seen them in a couple of shops, but they all seem to be around the =A320-5 mark and tbh I resent paying that much for a mop...

Cheers,

Jon

Reply to
Jon

I've put a laminate floor down, and apparently the best (well, seemingly the easiest - I'm getting fed up with cleaning it with a cloth) way to clean them is with one of these dry 'static' mops you can get. Anyone know where I can get a cheap-ish one - I've seen them in a couple of shops, but they all seem to be around the £20-5 mark and tbh I resent paying that much for a mop...

Cheers,

Jon

Argos were selling em for £3 a while back

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

Cheers Steve, but argos seem to have upped their prices as well - not much under =A320 now... Anywhere else I could look?

Jon

Reply to
Jon

These any good?

PeteZahut

Nah, you seen how expensive babies are nowadays ;)

Jon

Reply to
Jon