Building design details

Hi,
I wondered in anybody can advise on a good web-based or paper-based source of builder's detail sheets for traditional housing - such things as how to install a dormer window, constructing a ground floor etc. I have some old text books (such as Mitchells) but they are of limited use or inappropriate for domestic designs.
Thanks for any help.
--
Paul Matthews

Architectural Press publish volumes of design details - expensive so get them from the library. Also back numbers of 'Architects Journal' useful. Also try Building Design Centre bookshop.
cheers
Jacob