Building design details

Hi,

I wondered in anybody can advise on a good web-based or paper-based source of builder's detail sheets for traditional housing - such things as how to install a dormer window, constructing a ground floor etc. I have some old text books (such as Mitchells) but they are of limited use or inappropriate for domestic designs.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Paul

Architectural Press publish volumes of design details - expensive so get them from the library. Also back numbers of 'Architects Journal' useful. Also try Building Design Centre bookshop.

cheers

Jacob

Reply to
jacob