Budget Petrol Mower Recommendations ??

They should sling them over the fence and cut out the middle man.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Write to the council and query their 'recycling' policy. Real recycling is about re-use rather than disposal.

You might find that their 'recycling centres' are run by sub-contractors - and it's them that set the local policy. If that's the case there's not much you can do...it'll be about who pays them the most money for their (s)crap.

And just to rub it in ;)... Yesterday's haul was a Dell 700Mhz laptop for a tenner, and a Cluson Smartlite ( with charger ) worth £65 for a fiver.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Having wondered where you were, Stephen, I notice a comment on your Contacts page which says you don't publish your phone number .." to avoid time away from the workbench.." - more time for visiting the re- cycling centre obviously !!

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

I'm based near Petersfield, in the Meon Valley.

I completely and utterly refute any allegations that I don't publish a phone number in order to allow me extra time for 'totting' at the local tip. Oh yes, indeed.

Must dash, have a Deskjet 1220C A3 printer with what looks like two full ink cartridges ( five quid, guv ) to play with...

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard
[snip]

I find that tip to be terrible, although they do a nice line in doors.

I live in hope of finding a DesignJet, but I suspect I'll be trampled in the rush.

Reply to
Steve Firth