BS 4343 sockets!!!!!!!

have got some BS4343 32Amp 240 volt surface mount sockets and they have a threaded hole for fitting conduit to but the 25mm adaptors I have got don't fit, they are toooooo small ???? why the sockets are from J.B.M's and the adaptors are from C.E.F. Can anyone tell me what's wrong????? Rich
-- To reply remove " spam "
Chance is that they are PG sized holes so you need PG to Metric adaptors
loz

Did you specify that you needed M25 (25mm) adaptors ? If not, the wholesaler will most likely give you the standard M20 (20mm) fittings that fit normal back boxes and the like.