Brick stamp - W3029?

Hi there, does anyone know which brick company would stamp there bricks

W3029? I noticed Ibstock conveniently stamp their bricks - 'Ibstock', so am I guessing/hoping the W3029 is an identifier of some sort. The brick

are a light salmon/pinkish colour and are rusticated. Any help greatly

received.

Reply to
newbie

Now I'm confused. Or do you mean "they're bricks"?

Funny, someone was asking the same question earlier today.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

I know someone who had his bricks stamped with his name and tried to complete a tower to the heavens that God once put a stop to.

A very sad specimen of mortal. (But not a number.)

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I know someone that had some brick stamps but when he went to post said bricks they wouldn't fit in the post box.

sponix

Reply to
sponix