boiler fun

My Lynx Electronic seems to have a failed pressure releif valve, potterton's ( vastly improved ) web page lists the part:

43000201 Pressure relief valve includes key 131,138

Is there an alternative to replacing this ? I turned the knob on the valve several times with the mains water feed on.. is it worth trying de-scaling it or do they just wear out after 10-15 years !

Si

Reply to
srp

I am quite supprised your lynx is stil working.... so many have been taken out normally due to electronic failure. As far as the prv goes best just change it . pete

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.uk wrote:

Reply to
gasman pete