Best B&D Workmate replacement?

I need to replace my ancient B&D Workmate that has collapsed after 35 years of excellent service. But what to buy? The reviews of the B&D 825 slate it as a cheaply made shoddy bit of goods not up to the task - what else is available that is sturdy and will last ?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I have an ancient version of this, and it's pretty good but of course the detailed design does change (mine is plywood, not bamboo for example).

You may already have looked there, but I've been surprised and pleased at the wide range of tools on Amazon (dozens of workmates and clones there), with generally very helpful reviews.

Reply to
newshound