Battery circular saws

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:14:09 -0800, "John Stumbles"

Her: "50% off duck"
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:14:09 -0800, "John Stumbles"

You might want to be careful doing Bzzz....Bzzzz.... around ladies. They might think you've got something else in your toolbag..... ;)
PoP
-----
My published email address probably won't work. If you need to contact me please submit your comments via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk
I apologise for the additional effort, however the level of unsolicited email I receive makes it impossible to advertise my real email address!

Hi PoP,
Is this their own brand?
Is it 18V, 14.4v...?
Mike
On 19 Feb 2004 07:20:34 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (mike) wrote:

I don't think so - the tool make is 'DP Tools', model numbers are:
9706A - charger 9665 - drill 9830 - circular saw
Made by DP Tools, Birch View, Winwood Fold, Middleton, M24 6TA, UK. Can't find them on the Internet though.

18v.
I may have bought the last one yesterday. Not sure if it was a second as I've noticed that there's no spanner for changing the saw blade (no big deal). And although the charger works in charging mode it looks like it is knackered as it doesn't cut out after the battery is fully charged.
However neither problem is significant for my intended use, I'll just have to be careful not to fry the batteries during charging :)
PoP
-----
My published email address probably won't work. If you need to contact me please submit your comments via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk
I apologise for the additional effort, however the level of unsolicited email I receive makes it impossible to advertise my real email address!

Cheap ones generally don't. ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.