Bathroom Tile Trim

Hi, I have made a slight error when tiling my bathroom wall, and wondered if I could get a trim to fit an internal corner so to cover the gap i have left! - I have looked around but cant seem to find anything suitable

Thanks for you help

Alec

Reply to
alecgreen

I saw some internal corner trim in one of the tile shops, but I think it was meant to go on before tiling - like the edge trim.

Maybe some uPVC window trim might be (just about) acceptable?

Lee

Reply to
Lee

How big is the gap? Some options might be:

  • get some tile edging trim, cut off the bit that's supposed to go under the tiles and you've got some suitable quadrant;
  • use wooden beading (either rectangular or round) and paint it;
  • apply a whopping great seam of silicone sealant, which seems to be a popular trick judging by half the bathrooms I've looked at recently ;-)
  • remove the offending tiles and do it again?

G.

Reply to
G.W. Walker

Grout.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hi

Go to your local plastic soffit / upvc window supplier and buy some plastic quarter round. You can get it in any length up to 5m and it is cheap.

Cheers

TG

Reply to
T G