BAL tile cements

Could you tell me the Lottery numbers for the next few weeks as you appears to be posting from the future by about 2 weeks :-)

Reply to
SJP

Sadly, last week I adopted communism for my life style. So although I do know the numbers I want you to be as poor as me.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

Fix your damn date

Reply to
George

Hi all. Looked at BAL's website and all of their tile cements seem to be for wall tiles only. Has anyone used BAL on floor tiles..and perhaps clay tiles?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

I was looking at ready mixed cements....I double checked and they have 'dry' floor tile adhesives....But I'm going for ready mixed for this job.

Reply to
Arthur