back to the bathroom installation

Just spotted that getting an overflow pipe from the toilet to a visible outside wall is not readily doable:-(

Any acceptable alternatives?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

sure. overflow into the bog bowl - or any other drainage you have

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And many new WCs are designed not to have a separate overflow but simply to send it down the bowl.

Or try the invisible outside wall. Could be entertaining for the neighbours...

Reply to
polygonum

Haven't seen a new toilet with an overflow pipe for years.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I'll check the components! The destructions clearly direct it to an exterior wall.

:-) Actually the lane. Might be useful for passing dogs.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Many modern toilets just leave it overflow down the flush pipe.

Reply to
harry

Both of the Ideal Standard wc's we have had fitted recently have integral overflows. The fitters mentioned that 'they are all like that now'.

-- rbel

Reply to
rbel

In message , rbel@?.?.invalid writes

Can't really expect Twyfords to be up to date or can we?

Reply to
Tim Lamb