Any value in kerbstones?

Is it worth trying to flog old kerbstones? I seem to have 35 of what I would call standard roadside kerbstones lying about... Is it worth sticking an ad in the local rag, or should they go straight in the skip?

Reply to
Macie

A lot less effort....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I would have thought any of the usual suspects who dig up footways (around here there`s ARM / Daniels / McNicholas) might be interested if you just want them picking up for free to get them out of your way

Reply to
Colin Wilson