AND... Shower Ceilings....

In our "upstairs" shower room we have renovated, there is currently just a plasterboard ceiling (in moisture resistant plasterboard.

The plasterer mentioned something called "whiterock" or something to line the ceiling, but can't find any mention of it in the "Sheds"

Can somone give me any pointers or suggestions as to best way to "line" the shower cubicle?

TIA (again)

Reply to
Pet