Aldi vacuum cleaner

Does anyone have any experience of the "Cyclonic Bagless Compact Vacuum" cleaner which Aldi are selling in Ireland this week? I googled for reviews, but didn't find any.

It costs 55 euro here, perhaps £35 on taking into account the different VAT rates, and the small recycling fee payable here.

I assume it has already been on sale in the UK, so there may be some experience with it there.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy