ALDI Daily Shower cleaner

ALDI's advertising claims 'like brands, but cheaper'.

FYI been using the ALDI Power Force daily shower cleaner and it's far, far better than any other brand we've used. And cheaper!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Medway Handyman wrote in news:1%0Ew.696896 $ snipped-for-privacy@fx26.am:

If you use a liquid body wash like Sanex or a shower gel then the shower hardly needs cleaning as there is no fatty scum.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Even in hard water areas?

Reply to
<no_spam

Sounds like Dave Cameron's dream... Now to deal with the drug crazed alcoholic scum.

Reply to
Richard

Even better than Bosh!? (whose website is down, incidentally)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I never have any bar-soap in the house now as I am so pleased with the way that liquids leave surfaces sparkling. Sanex for the shower - Handwash on the washbasin for hands face and everywhere. No slimey soap remains either.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

The tiles get a blast after a shower.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I use shower gel exclusively.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Desmond isn't terribly well.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Let's he recovers before the start of decking season.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

That's me f***ed then as I've just had a bath.

Reply to
ARW

Southerner do. Northerners use carbolic.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

7.30 pm is a bit early for bathtime.

Or are you expecting the girlfriend to come round at 8 pm?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

It's OK once the coal is moved out of the way.

Reply to
ARW

She was in the bath with me.

Reply to
ARW

You only do it for your birthday anyway.

Reply to
dennis