Air-entrained hot-melt glue ?

Anyone tried it, bubbly glue ? I'm thinking of drilling a hole in the nozzle and pumping in air, while extruding - what sort of air pressure/flow rate ?

-- General electronic repairs, other than TVs and PCs

Devices, Southampton, England

Reply to
N_Cook

What benefit would that give?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Very big and sticky bubbly-gum??? Wavey Dave

Reply to
Dave

Make sure someone's videoing it. I would like to see the moment when the hot glue gun explodes...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel