air change value in room with open fireplace?

Greetings,

What value of ach should I use for a room with a chimney?

The fireplace now has a coal effect gas fire and there is also a floor vent approx 1' by 2".

And no I can't close off the chimney, cos how would Santy get in?

Francis.

Reply to
Francis

"Francis" wrote | What value of ach should I use for a room with a chimney? | The fireplace now has a coal effect gas fire and there is also a | floor vent approx 1' by 2". | And no I can't close off the chimney, cos how would Santy get in?

Francis,

I think it's time someone told you the truth about Santy.

The RSPCA alleged that Rudolph's red nose was caused by carbon monoxide poisoning and Santy had his Corgi certification withdrawn.

As a result he's no longer allowed to come down gas chimneys, so after a couple of months on the Slim-fast plan, and giving Rudolph that herbal tea advertised in News of the World, Santy now wriggles in through the letterbox.

If you'd wondered why Santy nowadays looked a little less corpulent than you remember from your childhood, this is why.

Hope you're not too upset by this.

Owain

Reply to
Owain