Adhesive/glue to stick metal mar to wood?

The vinyl in our kitchen ends at the doorway where there is a step down. To give a neat finish a gold coloured right-angled metal bar has been placed over the wooden step. However it is starting to lift in the middle. What's the strongest glue/adhesive to re-stick such a bar to the wood?

Reply to
jgkgolf

Is this definately not meant to be screwed ?

If it has to be "glued" I would probably use epoxy.

This is a site that deals with adhesives for pretty much all situations.

site is American and as such tends to use american propreitry names but two minutes thought/googling can usually dredge up the uk equivalent.

Reply to
soup

Evostick Serious glue works pretty well for most things. You'll need to keep it clamped or weighted for a few hours, though. Takes about 24 to reach full strength.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You got a programmed function key for that?

Geo

Reply to
Geo

(Not serious - sorry) The stuff they now clean pub tables with is sticky but only similar to the stuff on Post-its

Reply to
John