3-pin plug vertical adaptor

Hi - I want to locate an adaptor for an electrical wall socket, that rather than the usual cube shape adaptor, will plug into the socket and let me plug into it, two 3-pin plugs one below the other, and sideways on.

Anyone know of such a product?

Thanks

Reply to
JIP

Something like:

use?

Reply to
John Rumm

Looks like that one has the extra sockets running horizontally beneath the mains socket. I need them to run vertically below the mains socket.

Thanks for looking though.

Reply to
JIP

What if you rotate the socket 90 degrees?

Reply to
John Rumm

Could do, but I'd rather find something ready made if it's avalable.

Reply to
JIP

Shortening the lead on a normal extension sounds like what you want.

Reply to
dennis

Doesn't sound in the slightest what I want.

What I want is a ready made adaptor that will plug ito a mains socket, and deliver two sockets, in a vertical line below the original socket, with the two sockets at right angles to the original socket. Direct plug-in, no cables. Does it exist?

Reply to
JIP

Well, if you got an extension lead socket with the flex entry on the end, eg

close-coupled it to a 13A plug you'd get very close to what you want.

Or could you use one of the socket converters but mount it vertically? This looks like it would work with an existing horizontally screwed flush box.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You sound very hard to please.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I have to agree with you that you are almost certainly the world's leading authority on what you want. :)

Nope

Reply to
GB

The local 99p shop has these for..... 99p!

Reply to
Ian Jackson