woodworking tools

For a lot of yrs I've been working on a dictionary of woodworking tools. It's a Danish one, written in Danish, for Danes especially, but may be of some interrest if you understand a little Danish.
During the work I found out that you can hardly use any expression or discription from one language to another, even you are able to translate the words.
BÝrge Mathias Askholm, former joiner and cabinetmaker
homepage: www.baskholm.dk