Tractor top link thread...?

Howdy,
I munged the threads on one end of my Kubota B2710 top link.
It is not badly damaged, but I cannot thread it. I could chase it and put it back into use.
The problem is that I don't know if it is metric, or SAE (or something else for that matter.)
What is the best way to proceed, that is, how can I find out what the threading is so that I can then get (or borrow) the appropriate die.
Thanks for any help,
--
Kenneth

Yo;
Cat-1 Top Links are $20 ea. Think of your time/labor/etc... in fiddling with this one.
MrShadow(Ret.Old.Pfart) ===================================================================>Kenneth wrote:

Howdy,
You are absolutely right.
A call to my dealer surprised me... $19. and it was done.
All the best,
--
Kenneth

If it is not too bad a few strokes with a triangular file will fix it.
--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/