Sump pumps

Lived in this house about 10 yrs now.The basement has a sump pump,in 10 yrs ive been throught 7 pumps.Submersible, pedestral, wayne pumps,and all the other brands you will find at home center.Questions is there got to be a good pump manucfacturer out there?Its not like its running allthe time it run after very heavy rain and when the snow melts.Can someone recommend a durable pump?
Try http://www.zoeller.com/ I have always had good luck with their pumps.
--
Dale
The above is the opinion of the author only and not his spouse,