sectional shower

I have a sectional shower. The problem is that the rubber? strip that divides each section has become dry rotted and corroded. Is is possible that a plumber or one who remodels bathrooms can replace these strips. I would try it myself but I don't know if the sections would collapse if the strips are removed. The shower is dry walled in. Also, I couldn't find the strips at any store. It would be ashame if the whole shower had to be ripped out. I would appreciate it if someone would enlighten me.
Those showers are junk from the get go.
MM

Mark is right on this one. Those sectional showers are junk. If you don't have the money to replace the entire shower, grab a couple of tubes of silicone caulk and do the best you can do until you can have the entire stall replaced.