Re: depth of sewer line???

"klong"
Since it's a slab house, it probably won't be too deep. To find it takes an educated guess. If the house has only one bathroom, or maybe two of them back to back, the sewer probably runs out roughly in line with the toilet. Often it lines up with the vent pipe coming through the roof.
The rule of thumb is that the pipe comes in where it meant the minimum amount of digging. Start digging as close to the house as you can.
Thank's for the usefull info, turns out there was a cleanout, it was just buried under a brick patio. I went to the house next door, which was the same model with the cleanout exposed, so I pulled up part of the patio and dug in the same gerneral area and there it was under about 6" of dirt. Glad I decided to look for a buried cleanout before trenching down to the line itself!