leak

I have a water leak in a PVC fitting in the wall behind the shower head.This is a molded one piece tub/shower enclosure. Can't get access to plumbing as the wall is shared by another bathroom enclosure.I think I can increase the size of the hole the shower head is in and get access to the fitting.Is there such a thing as a cosmetic ring that would cover this larger hole? Any suggestions ?

Reply to
<rashle

Are you sure it isnt the threads leaking at the fitting? Can you cut a hole above the shower head, in the wall? Are the tub/showers that are back to back spaced in between enough that you could cut an access in floor below between showers, to get up inside?

I dont think any one makes a cover plate that big. The hole needed to expose possible leak would be the size of you fist if not bigger. And it wouldnt look very nice.

Reply to
Runningwater