Kids Furniture Should Be Safe & Durable

Our kids are so important. We need furniture for them that is strong and safe.
KidKraft makes furniture that is thoughtfully made with rounded edges and durable construction.
Not only is it well made but it is well designed and fun.

and fun designs will light up any kids room as well as provide storage and activity tables.
We rate Kidkraft Furniture #1 at The Pink Superstore.
PSS Staff http://www.pinksuperstore.com /
I prefer children's furniture with sharp edges that are built to high-hazard standards.
It is my opinion that any child who makes it to adulthood without a trip to the hospital to set a broken bone or to sew up a gaping gash across his face is a kid that has grown up so guarded and so pussified that his entire edult life is going to be pathetic anyways. Let the little bastards get injured along the way and toughen up.
On 5 Oct 2005 19:18:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@pinksuperstore.com wrote:

i think fireworks are one of the best things to give kids.

I hate rug rats.

They are fun to make though, huh?
Bob Wheatley

I probably hated them even more than Red Jacket. Until I had one (woops!). Now I wouldn't trade him for the world. Future plumber too. Now another one on the way and I can't wait.
Of course, it used to be nice to have a little spending cash, and some free time, but fuck it. Maybe I'll trade in the old lady and keep the kids :-)
Is that how it happens ? No shit ? Dang. I'm just a dumb Plummer, but I'm sure I never made any. I don't own any rug rats. Deny Deny and Deny !
Watch CSI or whatever its called ? Last night. Whats a condom doing on my kitchen floor says the wife. Oh, that damn car hop used my car again and left it on the floor, it must of stuck to my shoe. I'll have a talk with him !
Heh....yeah....sure.....
wrote

Hey, this place is getting better ! It reminds me of having HOT and AW around.
HOT was aol right ? I'll ping his old addy........ 2HOTFORU was that it ..........?

This thread reminded me of the old Saturday Night Live routine with Dan Akroyd defending his line of childrens toys such as the bag o' nails", bag of glass, bag of toxic waste, and chain saw teddy (a teddy bear with a chain saw blade sticking out of its belly). Thanks for the laugh.

Yep, rugrats can bring out the worst in people.

Pink ? You have those funny rug rats ?