dirt pockets

I guess this would be one way to break the silence in here.
Q. Do you guys still use dirt pockets on your domestic risers?
Andrew

I assume you mean "dirt leg" and for natural gas? If so, they are rarely required nowadays in a lot of jurisdictions. And if they don't require them, we don't put them in.
Bob Wheatley