any local 130 (chicago) plumbers on here?

hi, i'm a retired 130 journeyman and just curious if any of my brothers or sisters are using this group.
thanks.
Jerry Sievers 305 854-3001 (home) Unix Administrator/Consultant
Local 32, Seattle here. Dale

"Jerry Sievers"

Brothers or SISTERS???
Mike, Yes we have some WOMEN in the trade. And we refer to them as our sisters.
--
Dale
The above is the opinion of the author only and not his spouse,

Shouldn't they really be called "tokens"?
"Dale Wilcox"

Now you're starting to weird me out. I think we all realize that broads can't really be plumbers. I mean, they're OK for commercials for draino and stuff. But come on...actually do plumbing???
Tell me you were just putting us on...please?
Perhaps we should all get together and swap stories, most plumbers have a lot of them. BTW Indiana here, non-union (sorry guys)

And if you're south of the Mason-Dixon line, you could add scorpions and centipedes to that list. I know one plumber from Louisiana who says that wrestling alligators is just part of the job down there. Now that's likely to break a nail. :-)
Robert