your home projects on Hewn & Hammered

Hi there. In my never-ending attempts to find interesting content for Hewn & Hammered, I'm posting here in the hopes that some of you may be interested in sharing your historic (or contemporary Craftsman, Mission & Prairie-style) house restoration and/or remodel projects.
If you are in a showing-off kind of mood, feel free to email photos and a description - as short or as long as you wish - of your project to me at snipped-for-privacy@Yahoo.com. We are specifically interested in architecture and design in the Arts & Crafts tradition - everything from Tudor or Spanish / Colonial / Mediterranean / Mission revival to Craftsman and Western Stick styles.
Yours,
J. Lurie http://www.hewnandhammered.com