York Furnace Filter (High velocity)?

I have a York Diamond 80:
http://www.yorkupg.com/ProDetails.asp?id )
The book that came with my York Diamond 80 says to use a "High Velocity" filter. It says "Warning, when replacing the filter DO NOT use a type with excessively high pressure drop. Some high efficiency filters available will cause the furnace to operate improperly and could result in a safety hazard"
The filter that came out of the unit looks like a scotch-brite pad that you would use to do the dishes. I cannot find a filter like this at Home Depot and I cannot find any filter rated as "High Velocity". Can I use a 3M Filtrete filter like this:
http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/filtrete/413_dust.jhtml
This filter is not labeled as high velocity.
Hi, I'd find reuseable high velocity filter to replace your original. There is such a thing. Tony