X10 Compatible Smoke Detectors ?

Hello:
Anyone know of any X10 compatible smoke detectors for residential use ?
If so, brands, etc. ?
Thanks, Bob
Robert11 wrote:

Have you checked at www.smarthome.com They seem to have just about anything X10.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Bob, IMHO: X10 is a cheesy budget wireless technology, hardly something I'd want to depend on for something as important as your family's lives. Do yourself a favor and hard wire your smokes. Even if you can't link them together via three conductor romex, install them independently on 120 volt with battery backup

Robert11 wrote:

X.10 is an unsupervised protocol, and I wouldn't use it for any life safety critical applications.
Subject: X10 Compatible Smoke Detectors ? Newsgroup: alt.home.repair => Robert11 <= wrote:>Anyone know of any X10 compatible smoke detectors for residential use ?
Don't use those.
--
-Graham