wtf: reasonable hauling service(landscape revision)

Need reasonable help to dig up and haul away some existing mondo beds at my house. Must have trailer and ability to shovel and remove top 4" or so of grass, dirt, and mulch.

I'll be over in the morning. Have the beer chilled so we can get an early start.
He's in TX , so at least have him pay for gas too.
I've got a bit farther to travel, I'll be about ten minutes late. Is that OK, dear?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

my