Woodpile sinking?

Hi, I just noticed out at my cabin, one wood pile out of four supporting 7 year old free standing gazebo is sinking. How to remedy this situation? Jack post? or? I haven't got a clue. TIA Tony

Wood pile, as in stack of wood, or wood piling? Either way, jack it up slightly past level, remove the sagging support, fill in low spot, repair or replace sagging structure as needed. Take it all off the jacks.
aem sends...
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Hi, Thank you. Now I can try when weather permits. It's -20C lately. Tony

Wait till it's minus 40. Then you won't have to worry if it's F or C.
Tony, if your wood pile is getting smaller and it is only 20 degrees maybe your neighbor is taking some of the wood for his fire place. Muff

That explains it. I started the season with almost 3 cords in the back porch. I see today I need to replenish it. I wonder where it went :).
Harry K