Wood cement - must I prime before I paint?

I have filled hole once used to secure a door knocker with some kind of non-expanding wood filler. Sanded it. Now - must I prime that little patch of cement before I paint, likely, or can I paint right over it. Don't recall the name of the cement I used - came as poweder to mix at 3/1 powder/water.

Thanks.

bp

Reply to
Blake Patterson